Protection of customer privacy
Your personal information and orders will be kept in a safe place and will not be disseminated or sold to other companies under any circumstances. Your personal data entered during registration will be used only for communications on payments, shipping orders. You receive information of an advertising nature only if you subscribe to the newsletter (choice possible during registration or modifiable by entering your profile after registration). The data entered during registration can be changed at any time, authenticating and entering your profile. You can also request the cancellation of your account by mail (using the amail entered during registration). Our customer service is however always at your disposal at 0185 305429 (Mon-Fri 9:30 am - 12:30 pm and 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
We inform you that:
- The data supplied by you will be processed for the following purposes: legal obligations; purposes related to the acquisition of preliminary information useful for the activation of relationships with Espressionemoto; purposes related to the conduct of business relationships such as, for example, the conclusion, management, and execution of contracts, the legal obligations related to civil, accounting and tax, the administrative management of the relationship, information and updating about the assets and the services offered as well as the trend and purchase and sales data.
- The treatment will be carried out in the following ways: processed in written form and / or magnetic / electronic support and with the observance of every precautionary measure of security and confidentiality.
- The conferment of data is mandatory because any refusal to provide them could make it impossible to execute the order or manage the commercial relationship established; it is optional for the purpose of sending advertising material, carrying out promotional activities, in this case the refusal will not allow us to send you advertising material, carry out promotional activities.
- The data will be processed by employees and other subjects used by the Data Controller for the performance of their activities. The same will NOT be provided to third parties in any case and for any reason.
- The customer can exercise the rights referred to in art. 7 of the aforementioned law, transcribed below.
Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, Art. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights:
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) of the origin of personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him / her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market or communication research
- Owner and manager of data processing is Espressionemoto Via Fiume 9 16043 Chiavari (GE).